There is no better time to catch up all the chick flicks you have missed out! Gather your girlfriends and start a virtual party to catch up all the best work in this genre.
- Pretty Woman – Julia Roberts is undeniably the queen of chick flicks. You are missing something huge if you haven’t watched this film. Watch it, just do it for Julia Roberts and Richard Gere.
- Clueless – Now if you want a pop culture guide to the 1990s, Clueless is the movie to go for. Alicia Stone established herself as the OG baddie of OC in this high school catastrophe. Cher went through difficult phase of an unrequited crush, playing matchmaker, and stumbling upon an unexpected love situation. Grab your fanny pack and your best sequin tank top, girls – we roll at midnight.
- The Notebook – The Notebook is already added to the classics list of romantic movies but it needs to be here on this list too. Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling, who play star-crossed lovers made us believe that true love exists.
- Mean Girls – If the word ‘fetch’ became a thing, then the credit goes to this 2004 movie. Lindsay Lohan is the clueless new girl here, trying to find her footing, and there is no one as bad as Regina Gorge.
- 10 Things I Hate About You – This movie puts a whole new spin on Shakespeare’s The Taming of the Shrew. Set to a modern-day 90s high school, this twisted love story is too irresistible to ignore. Plus, you get to watch Heath Ledger on screen *swoons*. Love stories like this one really show you that although you might not think you want love, you’ll always need it.