“The name is bond… James Bond!” – this popular line brings so many memories to movie-buffs. Firstly, the signature music, then visuals of a handsome man with pistol, flanked by amazing Bond girls. Today we list our favorite Bond girls for you!
- Honey Ryder (Dr. No) – The list starts with the first-ever-Bond girl from the Bond franchise, Dr. No (1963). No one can forget Ursula Andress’s iconic character emerging from the ocean in this Sean Connery thriller.
- Tracy Bond (On Her Majesty’s Secret Service) – Dianna Rigg’s Tracy Bond was the only sparkling thing in this otherwise lackluster film. She clearly outperformed her male counterpart and will be known as the only one who got the chance to be Mrs. Bond, even if it was for a few hours.
- Tatiana Romanova (From Russia With Love) – Now if there is a Bond girl who would be remembered for her performance then it must be Tatiana Romanova. Played by the Italian actress Daniela Bianchi, Tatiana gelled with Bond in every move, both playing his strengths and adhering to his weaknesses.
- Xenia Onatopp (Golden Eye) – She one was the toughest Bond girl ever in the history of Bond franchise. The action loving character was played by Famke Jenssen, the original Jean Grey of X-Men trilogy. Xenia wrecked havoc with her ability to kill a man by just squeezing his balls with her thighs.
- Vesper Lynd (Casino Royale) – Vesper Lynd was one of the most well written and most complex characters in Bond movies. Played effortlessly by Eva Green, Vesper is sensational and incidentally she is the most tragic Bond girl too.
So, this was our pick of Bond girls. Who is your favorite? Let us know if we missed someone.